- Regular Price
- $ 17.95
- Sale Price
- $ 17.95
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Store closing discount of 60% will be calculated during checkout
Reform9 Comfortable Flatform Open Toe Sandal w Rubber Outsole & Ankle Strap
Fitting : True to size
This item will be shipped in padded envelope.
These all season shoes are perfectly comfortable and casual, suitable for everyday use such as going to school, shopping at the mall, walking down the beach, quick trip to the grocery stores, hanging out with friends, casual Fridays at work and more.
Benefits : These soft rubbery shoes fits your feet perfectly and bend as naturally as you.
Color Available: leopard, snake, zebra, camouflage green, beige, pink, white, red, black, tan, charcoal
Product Notes :
Shoe Type: ankle-strap
Shoe Style: Slipper
Inner Lining: synthetic
Heel Height In Inches - 1
Heel Style - Flat
Toe Style - open-toe
Platform Height In Inches - .75"
Shaft Height In Inches -
Circumference Opening -
Strap Type - ankle-strap
Sole - manmade
All Man Made Material unless otherwise stated. Computer/Phone/Table monitors might show color differently because of its quality or calibration, we suggest you look at the photo in at least 3 monitors if you need exact color match of your shoes.
Cost to ship?- Basic Shipping is $9.99 flat rate, should take 2-6 business days depend on how far you live from Los Angeles, CA.
Need it faster?- You can select the 1-3 business day, USPS Priority option for an additional $12 and $2 per additional item.
What's Local Pick Up?
- You can pick up your item for free if you living near South El Monte, California. That is near 605 free way between 60 and 10 freeway.
How long?- All shipping takes 2-6 business days depending on how far you live from Los Angeles, California. This estimate does not include weekends or major holidays.
Where are we from?- Everything is shipped out from our office in Los Angeles, California.
Ship on same day?- All orders completed before 12 Noon Pacific time will be shipped out on the same day, otherwise, it will go out the following business day.
Shipping accuracy?- Our customers are experiencing a 95% on-time rate from our shipping partners so far. Most delays are due to weather.
Shipping delays?- Any major natural or manmade disaster that disrupts all transportation in your surrounding area will affect your shipping speed. If people can't move around, then your local delivery person will also have trouble getting packages to you, please plan accordingly.
What is a "business day"?- Example: if you order your shoe on Wednesday, you might get your shoes the next Wednesday since Saturday and Sunday are not a business day. If there is a major holiday during that time then your received date could be the following Thursday. Any day that your local Post Office is not open is considered a non-business day.
Refundable?- Shipping fees are non refundable.How long will it take for me to get my order?- All free shipping takes 2-6 business days (not including holiday and weekends) depending on how far you live from Los Angeles, California. This estimate does not include weekends or major holidays.
I bought my item on sale, can I still return them?
- Only regular-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items including store closing sales cannot be refunded.
- You have 30 days from the day of receiving your item to return them for a full refund.
I wore the shoes?
- Once you take your shoes out into the street and damage the bottom outsole, you will not be eligible for returns. Please try them indoors to make sure they are what you want before going out with them.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping cost
- Refund are on the price of the shoes only, shipping are non refundable.
Where do I send them to?
- After contacting us, we will send you further instructions on returning, please do not send them back to the manufacturer.
I received a defective item.
- If the item is defective, please contact us right away so we can send you a replacement. To save time, send us a photo of the defect.
I received the wrong color/size/style.
- Please contact us right away for a replacement should the item we sent you appears to be different from what you ordered.
I accidentally gave you the wrong address and did not realize it until you sent them.
- Unfortunately, we must deduct 20% from the final value if the wrong address was provided to help us cover the loss. Always double-check your mailing address before sending the order.
I live outside of the USA, can I return my items?
- All International orders, sale items, and gift cards are final sales. No exchange or refunds.
How long does it take to get my money back?
- Once we received your return package we will process your refund within 1-2 business days. Some credit card companies might take longer to reflect the refund.
- If you don't see your refund within 5 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Order(if applicable)
International orders are orders shipped outside of the United States and United States territories. All International orders cannot be refunded.
You are responsible for all customs, duties, and fees imposed by your country's customs department.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable if charged.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All packages return due to undeliverable address and refused by the customer are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If a shipping fee was charged, it is non-refundable.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the address provided is correct.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL for all International Orders, Sale item and Gift Cards.
Every item in the store is 60% off, you will see the final price in your cart or during checkout. Plus flat shipping fee of $9.99 for shipping regardless of how many pair you buy.